- 50 ml vodka (we used Ketel One)
- 1 clementine or ½ a pomegranate
- soda water
- 1 cinnamon stick , optional
- Place a handful of ice cubes into a glass and pour over the vodka.
- Squeeze in the clementine juice (if you’re being really considered you can measure it – you want 50ml to match the vodka), or squeeze in 50ml of fresh pomegranate juice (any seeds that tumble in will only add character, just make sure you pick out any white pithy bits).
- Top up the glass with soda water, give it a gentle stir – using a cinnamon stick if you’ve got one – and there you go! If you’re making these for a crowd, squeeze your clementine or pomegranate juice in advance into a jug ready to measure out when your guests arrive.