- Light corn syrup or honey for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup blue curacao (we used Allen’s Blue Curacao)
- 1/2 cup vodka or light rum (we used Ketel One Vodka)
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
- In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
What better way to celebrate the Christmas countdown with a cocktail a day!
Find the 12 Cocktails of Christmas here!