The Chardonnay has beautiful tasting notes of citrus, pineapple, white peach, apple, and vanilla, so for the first popsicle I was decided to blend white peach and vanilla together with coconut cream, which actually makes this creamy popsicle non-dairy! If you aren’t a fan of coconut or would rather use real milk, I’d go with heavy cream or some half and half.
- 2 ½ cups of chopped white peaches (about 3 medium peaches), plus a few extra slices
- ½ cup canned coconut cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract (or you could use 1 real vanilla bean if you have it)
- ¼ cup of sugar (optional depending on how sweet your peaches are)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Add 1-2 slices of peach to the mold before freezing.
- Pop in the freezer until set.
Shop our Cambria wines here…