Pineapple Cream Cheese Football Turnovers
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 26 minutes
Ready in: 46 minutes
● 1 (17.25 oz.) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
● 1 cup pineapple preserves
● 1 cup (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
● 1 large egg, beaten
● 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Unfold
one sheet of puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface. Roll out into a 10-inch square.
Cut into four 5-inch squares. Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves and 1 tablespoon cream
cheese in the center of each square.
2. Brush edges of squares with egg, and fold into triangles. Seal edges together using the
tines of a fork. Repeat with the remaining sheet of pastry, preserves and cream cheese.
Place turnovers onto prepared baking sheets.
3. Bake, rotating baking sheets halfway through until golden brown, about 20-26 minutes.
Transfer turnovers to a wire rack and let cool completely.
4. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring
between each increment until melted. Transfer chocolate to a piping bag and cut a small
tip from the corner. Pipe chocolate lines resembling the laces of a football onto each
turnover. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: This dessert pairs particularly well with Bogle Chardonnay!