Pipe your very own homemade macaroons with Coole Swan
Macaroon Cookie Base
- 3oz almond flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- 2 large egg whites at room temperature
Coole Swan Buttercream Filling:
- 8 tablespoons soft butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsp Coole Swan – Order Now!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sift together almond flour and icing sugar. Using a mixer whisk together egg whites and granulated sugar on a low speed for 1 minute to combine. Increase the speed to high and beat until the egg whites form stiff, glossy peaks.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once. Gently fold together with a spatula until combined. Fill the batter into piping bag fitted with round tip.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet pipe batter into 1 inch rounds (about 2 inches apart. Tap baking sheet firmly on top of counter to release air bubbles.
- Let the macarons sit out for 20-30 minutes until the tops harden slightly. Bake for about 12 minutes, cool completely.
- To make the Coole Swan buttercream, Beat together the butter and icing sugar until fluffy. Add Coole Swan 1 tbsp at a time until spreadable in consistency. Pipe the Coole Swan buttercream on one cookie and sandwich it with another. Do this for all cookies. Serve
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To make different flavors start with a chocolate or raspberry macaroon cookie base and add Coole Swan buttercream.
Grab your bottle or bottles of Coole Swan for curbside pickup at our West Springfield Table & Vine location.