Beermosas are easy to make — you only need two ingredients!
Enjoy them for brunch as an alternative (or in addition) to mimosas.
Beer and orange juice might sound like an odd combination at first, but it’s quite delicious!
A good beermosa works best with a beer with citrus notes and we think using fresh-squeezed orange juice is the best!
- 16 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce orange liqueur, optional
- 22 ounces beer, with citrus notes (such as a lager, pilsner or Belgian-style saison)
- Sprig of fresh mint or basil, for garnish, optional
- Place two 18-ounce beer glasses in freezer for one hour prior to serving to thoroughly chill.
- Pour 8 ounces of orange juice into each glass. Add the orange liqueur if using.
- Holding glasses at an angle, pour in 11 ounces of beer. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint or basil.