Our strongest drink of the bunch, the Zombie Smash, is also the easiest one to make. This cocktail is light, refreshing, and tastes similar to a strawberry lemonade. With only a few ingredients with most being in equal part measurements, this simple yet satisfying drink will become a staple in your at-home bar!
- .05 oz Gin (we used Highclere)
- .05 oz Vodka (we used Ketel One)
- .05 oz White Rum (we used Bacardi Superior)
- .05 oz Triple Sec (we used LeRoux)
- 1 oz Lemon Syrup
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 strawberries, muddled
- In a mixing glass or shaker, muddle strawberries with lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice.
- Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds and pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with thin lemon slice or twist and strawberry.