This is probably the prettiest witch you’ve ever seen! The Wicked Witch of Western Mass is one of our easiest cocktails to make, as all of the ingredients are equal part measurements. Its sweet yet tart flavor is truly spine-chilling, and will leave you wanting seconds (or even thirds). With only a few ingredients, it’s perfect to prep in your cauldron for a large crowd. This beautiful blue cocktail is as good as it looks, and is sure to impress your guests this Halloween!
- 1 oz Vodka (we used Ketel One)
- 1 oz Triple Sec (we used LeRoux)
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao (we used LeRoux)
- 1 oz. Lime Juice (*1-2 Limes, see preparation instructions)
- Black Sanding Sugar or Granulated Sugar
In two slightly deep bowls or plates, fill one with water or *lime juice and one with Black Sanding Sugar or Granulated Sugar. Dip serving glass in water/lime juice, then roll glass in sugar to create a rim.
Combine Vodka, Triple Sec, Blue Curacao, and Lime Juice in cocktail shaker.
Shake and serve into prepared serving glass.